Family Relationships Workshops:
Name the place.
Contact us for the date.
We're happy to help.
Whether you want conference workshops, private sessions, or keynote presentations, Family Experience Ministries provides training for parents to improve family relationships.
- Behavioral preferences - Adapting to differences
- Cognitive styles - Perceiving & processing differences
- Natural and learned motivations - Different reasons we move
Being a Spiritual Leader in Your Home:
- How to study the Bible
- Planning, organizing, & chores
- Setting standards of excellence
- 10 facets of a Christian worldview - how do you line up?
- Comparative worldview: A look at Islam, Secular Humanism, Marxism/Socialism, and Post-Modernism and how they compare/contrast with Christianity